New and need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

US SOLDIER

Solid State Member
So here it goes
I am in need of a computer that will run Photoshop well BUT I want to leave room for future upgrades. In the future I want to be able to play most games and I am also looking at having a duel 22 inch monitor set up. I want to keep the price down now and upgrade down the road for games later. Can anyone give some advice on good hardware especially the mother board (for future upgrades?)

I am new at this and never built before just been reading alot
Thanks

Total build up there is around 1.2 to 1.3k
with a 7 or low 8 series nvidia card, it'll get even lower

I'd say he can probably go with either the 7600GT since it's pretty good for gaming and also daily usage of Photoshop, Paint, etc. and such. Or 8600GT but you won't be able to do much gaming with it since that card is made for video encoding/decoding, photoshopping, CAD, and other editing programs.

I want a mother board that has some future to it. I do plan to upgrade as parts become more in my price range. I just want to make sure that will be an option for as long as possible. Also will SLI help if I run 2 large lcd s

I want a mother board that has some future to it. I do plan to upgrade as parts become more in my price range. I just want to make sure that will be an option for as long as possible. Also will SLI help if I run 2 large lcd s

SLI only helps, when playing games on very large resolutions, such as 2560 x 1600. You don't need SLI, to run two large LCDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom