New Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
I need a new Socket 754, AGP Motherboard for my system, which has been out of commission for a while now, I just havn't had the time to fix it.

Anyways, I just need a board that will run my system listed below, I don't need anything new like PCI-E, and im not going to upgrade to Socket 939. I just need the machine to work. Im going to be living out of the country here in a couple of months, and I cant take my PC with me, so I just need it to work so my other family members can use it.

I want to purchase a board tonight, so its here at least by early next week, what do you guys recommend? Also, is it worth it to invest in a new heatsink and fan, and if so what do you recommend? Im just using the stock retail heatsink and fan that came with the CPU. Reason I ask is I want this machine working for as long as it can without any problems, cause I won't be here to fix them :)

Thanks in advance for your replys.

Micro wont do it, I have a Wirless Card, a 10/100 Net Card, the 6800, which I leave 1 slot to breath, and then my Sound Card. BTW, budget doesnt really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom