New keyboard idea / Suggestions

SubFusion

In Runtime
Want to move to a better keyboard and this one caught my eye in an infomercial, problem is i have no idea what it is/company name/even if it exists, but i like it. Anyone have any ideas? Tried reverse image searching and the usual.

( I did post this in the peripherals thread but that has almost no replies in the entirety of itself, so i figured id get some help here )

IF NOT, then what are your suggestions to upgrade to a fully functioned keyboard, what are some of your personal preferences?

Attachments

• computer keyboard.jpg
    computer keyboard.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
Guess it depends on what you call fully functioned. Some keyboards are optimized for gaming, others media, etc. Personally, I'm of the mindset that I need a comfortable yet functional keyboard. I've been using a Logitech Wave for a few years now and I've loved it, isn't so ergonomic that it's like learning a foreign language to try and type on it, yet enough so it's much more comfortable to type.

Newegg.com - Logitech MK550 Black USB RF Wireless Ergonomic Wave Combo

Has the really awesome unifying wireless technology so you just need one plug and no wires, battery life is fantastic (I don't think I've changed my keyboard batteries the entire time I've owned it...if I have it's been only once) and it has it's own software to customize things, Logitech SetPoint. The wrist-rest is really nice feeling too, and typing still feels really natural. I used to get wrist pains/cramps from typing on regular keyboard every now and then (have iffy wrists due to playing loads of guitar too, haha), but I haven't on this thing.

Like hikaricloud said it really all depends on personal preference. That being said I usually prefer a mechanical keyboard with a solid feel to it. I don't use a lot of gaming features or any extra add-ons but if that's what you're looking for why not research the Logitech "G Series" keyboards. I know a few people who have them and are pleased with their performance. Corsair has some nice gaming keyboards as well.

If you just want something that will hold up well and give a good feel when n typing then go with a mechanical keyboard.

Last edited:
334849_473583872662583_1070536385_o.jpg

This was posted yesterday by Mass Luminosity. I have the Quickfire Rapid... awesome keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom