New Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceyc0ld

In Runtime
Hey guys haven't posted in a while, but it's time for a new PC build

So I'm expecting this build to be towards November-December time. I know it's better to post at the time you are building but I wanted to get a general idea of what I am building.

Ok, my budget is around 600-700$. I have keyboard, mouse, and OS (Windows 7 Ultimate), and Monitor. So all I need is the components of the PC itself. My only concern is that since this monitor is VGA wouldn't I need a VGA video card ? If that's the case, and the video card isn't that good cause of the limitation of the monitor can you fit in a good monitor with a good graphics card? Btw the resolution is 1440x900.

Alright so what I am hoping to run with this build is World of Warcraft on Ultra settings. Also I want it to be able to run Cataclysm on Ultra. (next wow expansion)

Alright, I think that's all :big_grin:

THANKS

Oh something I thought of while browsing the internet, does that motherboard bring a network card so that I can connect wireless with a router in my house?

It has onboard LAN, but not wireless. You will have to use an adapter of some sort (PCI, USB, PCI-E) to connect.

WoW should run fine, smooth and pretty with that video card.

I haven't found any games that don't run good with it.
I run a machine with 9gb ram and Intel Core i7 @ 3.20ghz and the Radeon hd5770, I absolutely love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom