New Computer Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured those were white LEDs and would be different....but i mean how loud are you looking to go for? I have 29.9 dba fans it really doesn't sound like a jet engine or anything...not "quiet" but still

I suppose anywhere from 20-30db will be fine. Just need to move alot of air without LED's. Can't avoid the noise with 3 fans anyway.

Also looked up that elder scrolls game real quick, looks like it requires alot from the screenshots. How would the card im planning on getting handle it?

Thanks. I think I will go with the "ZALMAN ZM - F3 120mm Case Fan - Retail". Was reading and it seems a fan control comes in handy. Sorry to keep asking, but do you have a suggestion for a good one?

thats a good monitor but 2ms is overkill...anything under 8ms is fine.

I would get the Samsung one with 6ms if you want a Samsung

Just to tell you not only is this guy obviously a spammer and the site he linked is horrible on prices but whats even funnier is SLI 8800GTX cant play oblivion on max settings in the "killing fields" with FPS over 60 so his single 8800GTS 640 would never come close to getting anything above 45 FPS hehe

what an idiot

Um its been proven that almost any computer that scores over 9500 on mark06 can play oblivion on max settings with no problems just cause your 7900 only scores in the 7000's (probably) you dont have to be bitter I play on max settings and have no lag or jitters smooth as silk. oh and if I was a spmmer I wouldnt be back to correct your meaningless assumtions.
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX/GTS Performance Preview
1600X1200 with hdr min 63fps max 104 get your story straight dude

Does the "ASUS P5B-E LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel" have enough connections for a 3.5 floppy and card reader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom