New Computer Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon looking over it more, I agree. Plenty of space with 3 120mm fans. I will be going with this case.

What 120mm fans do you suggest again? The best of the best but not too loud. Don't really need LED's on them.

Thanks.

I just purchased a new gaming p.c. and play doom3 and elder scrolls oblivion on max settings easily I Score 10'051 on 3dmark06 Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer
this is better than the average system with an E6600 and A single 8800gts640 but I am using an athlon 5200X2 (a few of the athlon X2's have double the cache of the others making them identical to the fX series but alot cheaper) this cpu scores about 2300 on 3dmark06cpu test about 50 points shy of the average E6600 but its about 100 dollars cheaper.I got my stuff here Gaming computer price,Nvidia 8800,Nforce sli,sale,Dual core,3dmar06 score

I just purchased a new gaming p.c. and play doom3 and elder scrolls oblivion on max settings easily I Score 10'051 on 3dmark06 Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer
this is better than the average system with an E6600 and A single 8800gts640 but I am using an athlon 5200X2 (a few of the athlon X2's have double the cache of the others making them identical to the fX series but alot cheaper) this cpu scores about 2300 on 3dmark06cpu test about 50 points shy of the average E6600 but its about 100 dollars cheaper.I got my stuff here Gaming computer price,Nvidia 8800,Nforce sli,sale,Dual core,3dmar06 score

Just to tell you not only is this guy obviously a spammer and the site he linked is horrible on prices but whats even funnier is SLI 8800GTX cant play oblivion on max settings in the "killing fields" with FPS over 60 so his single 8800GTS 640 would never come close to getting anything above 45 FPS hehe

what an idiot

Thanks, that does it. Im all ready. With a great thanks to you for all the help and all the others that have also helped.

Edit: Thanks for the warning. Just wondering, what would "play oblivion on max settings in the "killing fields""? I don't even know about this game, but how would my card do?

np...i enjoy helping and I get to learn more about what are good parts like I had no idea about fans so i found out good ones for the noise myself

Was looking over fans, several good ones, in my opinion, i think. Anyway, can you suggest other good ones without LED's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom