New Computer + New Video Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBunny-

Solid State Member
Hey everybody! I have a question about the new computer I'm getting and possibly the new video card for it. This is the new computer I will be getting: Dell Desktop PC, Inspiron 580 - Walmart.com . It is a dell desktop. And this is the new video card I will be getting: Amazon.com: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 1 GB DDR5 2DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card 100283-3L: Electronics . Now, I don't know if they are both compatible; I'm hoping that you guys will help me with this and tell me if these two go OK together :). I will be using this computer and video card for the game Combat Arms. Hopefully it will be less laggy. Thanks!

Yes you can install the video card into that pc BUT you also need to get a better power supply 450 watts or greater.

can i suggest that instead of buying a computer from walmart, you save the $640 and build the computer yourself? your money will go a lot further and it isnt hard at all.

that computer isnt particularly fast and isnt even sold by dell anymore.

what will you be using the computer for? would you be willing to spend any more money/ what is your budget?

Ooh building a computer. One of my friends said that building a computer spends more money. I'm not really sure what to do really. I'm using the computer because I need a new one and so I can play the game Combat Arms better on it. That's why I posted about the videocard too.

well you can spend more money building a computer, but I recently built a computer for a friend for less than $650 that is pretty sweet. You can build for considerably less than buying an outdated machine.

Those are all the components I need to build my own computer? And is it for gaming/is it ok for gaming? Thanks for taking the time to search up all of these for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom