New Computer Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnstile

Baseband Member
Hi guys,
I'll be assembling a new computer. Looking for Some moderate gaming, Vista premium compatibility... if it means anything..

Im looking to go for an AMD chip.

I was wondering if you guys could suggest me some configurations. If you could suggest me the top performing, while giving bang for buck motherboard and processor (AMD). It would really help out.

Thanks guys.

whats your budget?

oh and i suggest you build this no earlier than the end of this month

heya...
not really a specific budget... but i dont plan to compromise too much on the motherboard and CPU quality.

If you have time, I would wait all the way till the end of the year(revisions for Am2 and conroe). If not, wait a few weeks and get the Conroe.

If you are wanting to build a PC for Vista use, put it off a while, since the release won't be until after 2007, unless your budget allows for $120 for a copy of XP or something similiar... Also, AM2 was just released, and Conroe is coming close to release. Since both are fairly new, your best bet on a limited budget would be to wait a few months, let the platforms mature a little bit, and let prices drop.

Hmm.. so i guess ill wait a few months out. Let the new platforms revise and mature.

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom