new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzimm86

In Runtime
Where is a good place that you can order a computer and have it put together with selected parts. A coworker of mine is looking to spend around 1000. They asked if they should go with something like Dell (i told them to try and stay away from them) All they need is the tower. They have a 19in working monitor so they do not need the package deals with the monitor and printer.

Yeah just buy your parts, and build it. There are plenty of guides and walkthroughs to building one. Just takes a couple hours and the necessary components.

Yeah if they have that much to spend buy all the parts separately and build it themselves or with help. Its so much fun too espcially when things go wrong :D how I laughed when it took me an hour to realise I put my usb connectors in wrong and my pc wouldnt start....good times :).

All they need is the tower. They have a 19in working monitor so they do not need the package deals with the monitor and printer.

Hahaha look up.

You'll need...

CPU (Processor)
Motherboard
Hard Drive
Video Card
Some RAM
Power Supply (PSU)
And a Case

Gather all that, and just find a guide on the net, or if you have any questions, you can come here. I recommend

http://www.pcmech.com/byopc/

Have fun :D

Hey guys, yes if it were up to me i would definitly build it. I even gave them this as an option. I build computer almost everyday so im sure i would not have any problems doing it. I guess we will just have to see what they decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom