New Build, Need Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff1000

In Runtime
Hey, I'm going to be building a rig for my friend, he wants it for general use, videos, msn, internet, music the basic stuff for your average teen lol and maybe some gaming on the side, i deff now that in his case hes gonna need a p4 and not amd, i only have exp with amd and boards for amds so please can i have some input on boards and cpus INTEL.
www.tigerdirect.ca please, because im only 30 mins from theyre retail store in canada, and i had great customer service INSTORE and im going to buy from them again so td.ca please :) also, what kind of video card should i get for it, pci-e incase he eventually wants to upgrade? or what. thanks

So basically in a nutshell
I need a p4 + mobo
and a pci-e videocard
NOT FOR GAMING.

Ty :)

what's the point of having a PCI-E videocard then if your not doing gaming? theres no point of spending the extra money for one...........

P4
AGP
probably a 9800pro would be nice, cough cough my 9800pro especially COUGH COUGH
512MB of ram or 1GB if he has the money

Yea i have a PCI-Express ATI Radeon X700 pro, which is a good card, i'm selling it for about $130 if you would like. I've only had it for about a month and it's in great condition. Just PM me or even AIM me if you're interested. My aim = gruntmasher

Yea... but your 9800 pro is AGP, my x700 pro is PCI-E :p. And btw, you only beat me by 200 points... my card performs better in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom