New Build, Need Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff1000

In Runtime
Hey, I'm going to be building a rig for my friend, he wants it for general use, videos, msn, internet, music the basic stuff for your average teen lol and maybe some gaming on the side, i deff now that in his case hes gonna need a p4 and not amd, i only have exp with amd and boards for amds so please can i have some input on boards and cpus INTEL.
www.tigerdirect.ca please, because im only 30 mins from theyre retail store in canada, and i had great customer service INSTORE and im going to buy from them again so td.ca please :) also, what kind of video card should i get for it, pci-e incase he eventually wants to upgrade? or what. thanks

So basically in a nutshell
I need a p4 + mobo
and a pci-e videocard
NOT FOR GAMING.

Ty :)

what's the point of having a PCI-E videocard then if your not doing gaming? theres no point of spending the extra money for one...........

P4
AGP
probably a 9800pro would be nice, cough cough my 9800pro especially COUGH COUGH
512MB of ram or 1GB if he has the money

well in the case he will eventually want to upgrade. but maybe agp would be a good idea :\

Yea i have a PCI-Express ATI Radeon X700 pro, which is a good card, i'm selling it for about $130 if you would like. I've only had it for about a month and it's in great condition. Just PM me or even AIM me if you're interested. My aim = gruntmasher

Yea... but your 9800 pro is AGP, my x700 pro is PCI-E :p. And btw, you only beat me by 200 points... my card performs better in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom