My graphics card is pretty out of date/mockworthy (Nvidia 8500GT) and I have decided its time for an update.
My computer apart from the graphics is very sound and I don't think I'll have a problem running most cards, Just need some opinions on what card/cards to get!
- willing to spend (maximum) £200 (maybe a tad more >< )
- I have 2 PCIe 16x slots (although one runs at 4x -.-)
- I am very interested in running crossfireX :3 (ITS TWO CARDS IN ONE
)(my motherboard supports it!)
- It is kinda wanted for HD video n stuff (like editing)
- mainly wanted for gaming, not completely high end (BF3 at full spec(unless I could buy that with my budget?)) but I want to be able to run new games for the next few years without upgrading again!
I think that most things... Oh! I only have 450W PSU but I was going to upgrade that if I needed to! That reminds me... Any good PSUs people recommend?