Need to Upgrade - Mobo, Ram, Processor, etc???

for RAM does it have to be two sticks?

PS - the GFX is out of stock at newegg..do you recommend any others? or just search amazon instead for the same one?

Last edited:

sweet deal on the RAM, but the GFX got lost aka out of stock. BTW do u still recommend i buy the MOBO and Processor u recommended earlier?

can u link me the processor too, theres way too many out there.

Thing BOUGHT! RAM! :) w00t w00t !!! 1 item down 3 more to go!

Last edited:
Not really that hard to type "GTX 760" in the Newegg search bar and find one. Here's another eVGA.
EVGA 02G-P4-3765-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Dual Superclocked w/ EVGA ACX Cooler Video Card - Newegg.com

And an MSI.
MSI Gaming N760 TF 2GD5/OC G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card - Newegg.com

THe processor I linked before is still in stock and what you should go for unless you up your budget for an i5 4440.

Not really that hard to type "GTX 760" in the Newegg search bar and find one. Here's another eVGA.
EVGA 02G-P4-3765-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Dual Superclocked w/ EVGA ACX Cooler Video Card - Newegg.com

And an MSI.
MSI Gaming N760 TF 2GD5/OC G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card - Newegg.com

THe processor I linked before is still in stock and what you should go for unless you up your budget for an i5 4440.

If i use paypal with Tiger Direct I can save $25 on orders over $100 so i am thinking of grabbing a processor from there and when i searched i5 i get the following http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...h.asp?CatId=22&sel=Detail;112_479_53259_53259 Which one is good from here because they unfortunately don't have the 4440

unless you think Tiger Direct is not a good retailer to buy supplies from.

Also wouldnt it be better if i got a 4 slot memory holder Mobo since i can use my RAM from the old PC?

Last edited:
soooo the Tiger Direct coupon didnt work out as expected xD I think i will stick with New Egg offers for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom