Need Some Questions Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

DcP Shiver

Solid State Member
Hey,

I am looking to build a new computer. I am buying thisBarebone Kit. What I need to know is what do I all need to buy along with this barebone kit. Also will this run Windows Vista? Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Will

How much would it run me if i got everything i need for that barebone kit. All I want is a computer that I can listen to music, edit videos on, and have alot of programs running at once.

Can you be a little more specific? Are you going to be playing games on this? New games, or older games? What is YOUR BUDGET???

Do you already have a monitor, mouse keyboard? What about a printer? If you need EVERYTHING, and have a low budget, you might be best off with a Dell....

Like Macdude said...
macdude425 said:
How much do you want it to run you?

You can build a $500 rig, or a $5000 rig... it depens on your budget, what you want it to do, and which components you prefer. If you are going to get AMD, look into Socket AM2, as socket 939 is no longer in production.

My budget is 0$-500$. So anything in that price range would be good! I am just buying the computer currently...so no moniter, mouse, keyboard, etc. I have a external Dvd RW/CD RW...Should I just keep that or shell out some cash for a new one. Also bought some 2.0 (non-firewire) ports for my computer...should i keep those aswell. Is this a good Case and is this a good CPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom