Need some input on the ATI HD 5400 series ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Has anybody ever gotten their claws on the ATI HD 5450 ?
I discovered this just the other night when I was buying my new cpu and came across these 2 jokers.

Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100291L Radeon HD 5450 (Cedar) 512MB 64-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Newegg.com - HIS H545H512 Radeon HD 5450 (Cedar) 512MB 64-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

I looked at both their price range and they are both under 50.00 bucks, thing is though has is the performance of these cards ?

Before newegg.com starts to clean up the site before spring they might start to jack up the pirces on these cards and I would like to get one bu the end of march.
What do you think is best ? my current card is pretty good, just looking at future upgrades.

performance wise, it's really only slightly better than your 4350 but it does support dx11 and i see you have win7, so you might be interested in that.

if you're interested in just straight performance more than dx11 though, you can find a 4650 in that price range too, which would be better than your current card and a 5450 by a good bit across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom