NEED A SOCKET 939 MOBO W/ AGP SUPPORT for my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
my friend is getting a new comp, and i've picked out everything for him except the mobo

what's a good socket 939 board w/agp support?

btw, he doesn't want anything too expensive and he's never going to try overclocking..sooo..yea

mkay

ty

My board in my specs, the most stable board I have ever had:

Gigabyte GA-K8NSC-939 ATX

Omg I love it, and just in case he wants to try there are a few OC options.

just get an Abit board then...or the MSI Neo2 Plat....neo2 plat is the best in terms of OC'ing but it's also just an overall good stable board.

Ehh, I don't really want to suggest the DFI Nf3 that I've got, but it's out there....too buggy IMO and I don't know if it'll ever truly become really stable....I think DFI just kind of tossed it out there to put it out on the market.

MSI Neo2

Or, you can buy any AGP 939 board, and I will trade you an Asus A8V Rev2 for it.

Go for an Nforce 3 Gigabyte motherboard. mine is Socket 754, but it is ROCK-SOLID nonetheless. Its perfect for people that dont' plan on OC'ing.

Another thread that I recommend the Gigabyte GA-K8NS Ultra.

I own the board myself. It was inexpensive. It is super stable. It was easy to setup. It came with good software. It has a lot of nice features. It also has a good manual.

That is it in a nutshell. If I were to recommend a good NF3 board for you, it would be the one that I got:D

Well what is the real difference between the K8NS you own and the K8NSC that I own? I think they both would r0xx0r.

If I am not mistaken, the K8NSC only allows up to 800MHz HT, while the Ultra allows 1000MHz. The other thing that I remember the Ultra having was firewire. I cant remember any other differences right now though, or even if the stated are accurate:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom