Need a new graphics card (Limit: $310)

...you was already told the best GPU available for your budget... Why keep looking at crap cards, unless your budget has changed and you haven't informed us?

Also, -M4TT-, looks don't mean jack when it comes to components unless your ignorant.

What about the Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 2GB? I know I might get flamed since that card isn't Nvidia (why does everyone like nvidia so much?) but in my experience, those Sapphire Radeon video cards are really good ones. You can also unlock this one by flipping a small switch and using the 6970 bios.

Last edited:
Incredibly sorry guys, I am financially not doing very well so my card budget is $200 - $250 MAX!
eVGA 660 is still in your budget.

What about the Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 2GB? I know I might get flamed since that card isn't Nvidia (why does everyone like nvidia so much?) but in my experience, those Sapphire Radeon video cards are really good ones. You can also unlock this one by flipping a small switch and using the 6970 bios.
The newer cards don't unlock. It was only the first batch of reference 6950s that could unlock via a bios flash. Too many people bricking cards these days trying that trick still.
Also, 660 is still faster than a 6970 and in some cases faster than even a 7950.

That website sells the eVGA 660... Never tried Gainward, but, they do have one that's in your current budget...
Umart Online

I would trust the eVGA one more though still...
Umart Online

They list the stock for both cards as "Pre-Order" though... Not sure what websites aussies can order from that are actually decent...

Last edited:
That website sells the eVGA 660... Never tried Gainward, but, they do have one that's in your current budget...
Umart Online

I would trust the eVGA one more though still...
Umart Online

They list the stock for both cards as "Pre-Order" though... Not sure what websites aussies can order from that are actually decent...
So this gainward 660 would be able to play games on ultra with good fps?

...you was already told the best GPU available for your budget... Why keep looking at crap cards, unless your budget has changed and you haven't informed us?

Also, -M4TT-, looks don't mean jack when it comes to components unless your ignorant.

I prefer looks :p
Considering the case I want is clear XD

Back
Top Bottom