Need more RAM for HP desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojk_Majkon

Beta member
Hello everyone, i dont know what to do. My computer is HP Compaq dx2200 Microtower PC, on the Ram slot it says 1.8 volt, the current RAM is: RAMAXEL:RML1520EG38D6W-667 512MB 1RX8 PC2-5300U-555, now i bought these two:Kingston KHX6400D2K2/4G DDR2-800 4GB HyperX Memory Kit it says its 1.85 volts, is it becuase the voltage it makes the wierd high pitch noise, or is just not compatible like becuase of the motherboard or is it something entirely different like the cycles, latency whatever, please dont delete my post if it is in wrong are of thread, any helpful answers, plz send on email:(email removed) Thanks, Michael

Re: need memory RAM

hey Mojk. You should really make your own thread and not post your email in that way. The forum attempts to keep safe by having rules to keep bots and other attacks from slowing it down.

You really need to create your own thread. You should not be posting here unless you have a question or suggestion to NatPC's original problem. If you have your own problem, create your own thread and people will post in it with help. Its detrimental to the community to solve your problem 1 on 1 through your email.

Hello everyone, i dont know what to do. My computer is HP Compaq dx2200 Microtower PC, on the Ram slot it says 1.8 volt, the current RAM is: RAMAXEL:RML1520EG38D6W-667 512MB 1RX8 PC2-5300U-555, now i bought these two:Kingston KHX6400D2K2/4G DDR2-800 4GB HyperX Memory Kit it says its 1.85 volts, is it becuase the voltage it makes the wierd high pitch noise, or is just not compatible like becuase of the motherboard or is it something entirely different like the cycles, latency whatever, please dont delete my post if it is in wrong are of thread, any helpful answers, plz send on email:(email removed) Thanks, Michael

According to HP your computer only supports a Maximum of 2GB of memory.
HP Compaq dx2200 Microtower PC specifications - HP Small & Medium Business products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom