Ok so after doing a little bit of quick research, reading up on these forums I think I have come to a final decision of what my build is going to be but I’m not sure on a few things:
1) I’m not 100% if everything goes together, could someone please tell me if it does or if it doesn't what part's i need to replace and what with.
2) Do I need an aftermath cooling system? (no I’m not going to be overclocking, I thought about it but I don't think I will need the extra processing power as well as the fact I would probably stuff something up).
3) Am I missing anything important?
4) Will this build be able to run WoW and Rift on max settings with 60+ FPS as well as run dual monitors?
5) Can I cut back on any costs how without sacrificing speed/effiecency?
Thanks to everyone who helped me with this, and to everyone else on the forums all your suggestions to me and other people have helped me out ALOT
Ok so my build at the moment is:
GPU: ASUS Radeon 6970 DirectCU II 2GB, ASUS Radeon 6970 DirectCU II 2GB [EAH6970DCII2DI4S2GD5] - $399.00 : PC Case Gear
MOBO: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard ASUS Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard [CROSSHAIRIV-FORMULA] - $299.00 : PC Case Gear
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition [HDZ965FBGMBOX] - $175.00 : PC Case Gear
PSU: Corsair TX-750 Power Supply Corsair TX-750 Power Supply [CMPSU-750TXAU] - $149.00 : PC Case Gear
RAM: Corsair CMX8GX3M2A1333C9 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Corsair CMX8GX3M2A1333C9 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 [CMX8GX3M2A1333C9] - $119.00 : PC Case Gear
Optical Drive: ASUS DRW-24B3LT 24X DVDRW LightScribe ASUS DRW-24B3LT 24X DVDRW LightScribe [DRW-24B3LT] - $55.00 : PC Case Gear
HDD: Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB HD103SJ Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB HD103SJ [HD103SJ] - $75.00 : PC Case Gear
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced [RC-912A-KWN1] - $119.00 : PC Case Gear
Thanks again to everyone who has helped