Need help for upgrading my current rig

Voommansike

Beta member
I have a PC with the following specifications:
Processor: Core 2 Duo E7300, 2.66 GHz, 45nm Core
RAM: 3 GB, 2.67GHz
GPU: Nvdia GForce 8600GT 512 Mb

My main usage is for multimedia and Football Manager 2013.
Please suggest on what to upgrade for best performance for the above usage.

Thanks,
Sid

PS: Please ask me for detailed specifications of any particular component other than what i have mentioned if required.

If you have a microcenter near you, upgrade options become quite a bit cheaper. I bought an asus p8z77 motherboard, i5 3570k and 16gb of memory for 370 after tax.

If you have a microcenter near you, upgrade options become quite a bit cheaper. I bought an asus p8z77 motherboard, i5 3570k and 16gb of memory for 370 after tax.

agreed. i bought everything i needed to build a computer for my friend from microcenter for cheaper than on newegg/amazon/tiger direct... much cheaper. probably about $150 cheaper.

I am looking at $250 max. There is a lag while playing FM13 in terms of processing speed and response. How can I solve this?

Guys he can't purchase from MC since he lives in India. Taking a peep at location helps.

What site would you be purchasing from over there? For 250 bucks you are pretty limited and I'm going to guess even more limited over there. I would try to grab an i3 3220 and a B75 board if you could with 8GB of DDR3 1600. That might cap your budget though.

Back
Top Bottom