Need Help Selling my Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
PcMe said:
If you leave it with no os you will probably get less money.
But I didn't know the monitor was lcd, I can see you getting around 800$+ for that system if you attract the right attention.

edit: I think you should get the Antec 500/550W Truepower PSU if you can afford it (for your new system). If not, OCZ and Fortron make very nice psu's aswell.

Wow cool, I didn't expect to get that much for it, as the Celeron D kinda socks the computer right in the jaw.
I'm aiming for a system under $2000.

Very do-able. Your current rig, if you decide to go with the ASUS should be fine with the e-VGA card but keep in ming that ASUS tend to be buggy with AMD.

reggie_da_man said:
Yea those are decent, BTW get that e-VGA 7800GT, It overclocks a lot better than the XFX.

K, thanks a lot. Yeah my 6600GT is e-VGA, haven't had any problems with it ever.

Lol, right now I have about $200 for my new system, if I get $800 from my new system then I will have $1000, after that, I'm selling my tons of hockey equipment that I will get $500-600 for according to the guy at the store, and then just need to earn a few hundread bucks and ill be all set.

reggie_da_man said:
Sound like a plan. Go hockey w00t! What position?

Goalie, played for about 8 years, 3 of which were travel till I quit cuz of other stuff, (job, school, taking film seriously)

Planning to go to film school :)

Yea right that awsome I'm a goalie to! That sucks that you have to quit, hockey is a way of life for me up here, hope your schooling works out for you. So you can keep the ASUS if you want, get the e-VGA and that enermax power supply. Everything else looks pretty good to me.

reggie_da_man said:
Yea right that awsome I'm a goalie to! That sucks that you have to quit, hockey is a way of life for me up here, hope your schooling works out for you. So you can keep the ASUS if you want, get the e-VGA and that enermax power supply. Everything else looks pretty good to me.

Yeah i know, i still play with friends and stuff for fun, just not on a team, too much commitment. Have you tried playing travel? Its fun as **** but time consuming too =P, i had like 3-4 open weekends for like 6 months when i played travel, all those weekends were holidays (christmas and stuff). So yeah =P
Whats your fav team? I live in atlanta so its thrashers for me, they been doin pretty good lately... well actually..... Kovalchuck has been doing good lately =P

lol, yea I've played travel, been to Finland and all over the states for hockey. I play mostly localy becasue I'm only 16. My favorite team would probably have to be the habs, even though they suck the big one right now. Ever since we fired our coach and put Bob Gainey behind the bench we've been doing alright.

EDIT Oh yea and Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom