Need help with low-profile GPU and decent PSU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxii

Beta member
Hello!

I've recently bought a case, MB and memory sticks for my setup, and I'm going to buy an i5 2500k this week or the next. Now I'm wondering what GPU and PSU I should get for this particular setup.

I won't be gaming on this machine, it will purely be a workstation/media machine, so I don't need a heavy graphics card that can run Crysis 2 on max. I would, however, appreciate a card that can tackle 720p and 1080p if possible, flawlessly :p

Current setup:

Case: Newegg.com - IN WIN Dragon Slayer Black 0.6mm SECC MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case

Motherboard: Newegg.com - ASUS P8P67-M PRO (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

Memory: Corsair Value S. DDR3 1333MHz 4GB CL9 (Couldn't find em on newegg).

Which PSU and GPU would you guys recommend? Thanks a lot in advance! :)

somthing nice and not big but with power would a radeon hd 5670 or somthing smaller would be the 5570 and for psu i use corsair 600 watts :)

Thanks for the reply Zantiszar, appreciate it :)

Do you own a HD 5670 personally? I just looked it up and it looks like it's got a huge fan. Just wondering if it's noisy :p

Thanks for the reply Zantiszar, appreciate it :)

Do you own a HD 5670 personally? I just looked it up and it looks like it's got a huge fan. Just wondering if it's noisy :p

generally bigger fans can move more air at lower rpms, so therefore would be quieter. check for reviews to be sure.

i do have one personally and might i say its a very silent type of card in my case which is a sentey oprimus g6000r and might i saw right now the only fans you hear are the 2 top 120mm on the case and maybe the h50 lol but the card stays at 39-40c on video stream and ect now on gaming ive seen it in 54 steady and fan never has risen to 50% speed also my version is the visiontek 1 gb ive seen a slim version from xfx which takes just one slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom