Need help...just bough new PC and want to make it a gaming pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol^

anyways. you can use that system for just regular browsing. or cs playing lol.

sell it and buy a new computer

Like i said...im in high school still...work part time at jc penneys...make about 300 every two weeks...gay...but thats what i make...i wont sell this crap for much...but yeah.

theres really nothing u can do or should do to that system. Sorry its old and dells cant be upgraded. Start saving your money, and researching the forums and we can build you somethin decent when you have $800 or more.....cheers

u wouldnt be able to get much for it, i would suggest just using it for now to do what u want, u can still play okld games and a bunch of RTS on it. and if u like cs (best fps in the world) ul be fine with that comp
once u get a new comp u and ur buddies can plan LAN with that dell, along with alot of otehr stuff.
i woudl suggest not selling it for the maybe 40 dollars its worth and use it till u get another one
i also am in high school, i had a part time job making same as u, i saved up for about 8 weeks and bought super pimp comp... so just wait a while

macdude425 said:
Well...the videocard won't do, the PSU most likely sucks, and why do you only have an 80GB harddrive?

as well youll want 1gb of ram. Go to monarchcomputers.com, they have better prices, better selection, higher quality products....

Svae your money. and don'y buy a PC build one, you can get an average to high end gaming system for 1200-1500.

and don't buy something just cause it looks "cool" it will suck likly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom