need help with with connections on Pcchips A13G+ (V3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachedcustoms

Baseband Member
hi, I need help figureing out connecting hard drive led cable power and reset switches to motherboard. I try to find in the manual and can not figure out were they go. I uesd msi and asus boards there so much easyer to hook up, but I got a good deal on this one and like building buget pcs. I also have a nivida 7300gs hdmi card i like to put with this and need help hooking up the 2 pin audi cable 2 the board. iI try us video card on diffrent board and when I hooked up auido from card to borad the audio cable melted. It was a msi borad ot still works and I use it I have a diffrent cable an would like to try it again. I still very new to this and put 5 pcs together already and still learning. what ever help you guys can give me would be great here is a link for manual

PCCHIPS Web Site

thanks
happy new year
Bleached Customs

The Power, reset, HD LED, ect... go to the connector I've highlighted in yellow. You'll probably need a light and a magnifying glass to see which pin is number 1.

pcchips.jpg

PCChips is one of the worst motherboard manufacturers, they have a lot of problems.

thanks slaymate could you tell me which pin to put my two pic auido cable to spif from nivida video card hdmi 7300gs just wanted to os this board for budget media center
bleached pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom