need help in building pc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariqadkhan

In Runtime
interested in buildin a pc! wanted to know all the parts that i would possibly need for great gaming and movies, burnin music and movies, fast and great performance. really want to know the best parts at good cost to build a super pc!

define good cost. you've come to the right place for advice on parts but there really is a massive range of parts so we need a more specific budget to help you out. for instance a GFX setup can range from under $100 au to over $1500au!! ok baseline you'll want for gaming is a athlon64 3000+ but you'll be wanting higher. GFX card 6600gt but higher by the sounds of what you want. 2x512mb pc3200 ram. a nice motherboard from perhaps msi or dfi. i would reccomend WD hdd's, look at the CaviarSE. if you're really into gaming and burning dvd's you'll definitely want to have a dvd-rom drive and dvd-burner so that you can burn on the fly and extend the length of your burner. i use the drives: SOHD-16p9s (dvd-rom) and SOHW-1693s (burner) which are a matched pair from lite-on and i think they work very well.

i live in trinidad and a good cost is $8000 which works out to basically $1300US. Looking to build something around that price or less. so basically looking for great performance at that budget.

Look into the following:
Athlon 64 3400
Nvidia GeForce 6600GT or 6800GT
1024mb RAM.

Something along those lines should fit the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom