need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailshe

Baseband Member
hi
i have the sony vaio pcv rs720* it is pantium 4 3.0ghz 504mb of ram.
i dont know any thing about computers,i just play most of the time racing games like gtr lfs and deferent racing simulators,and of course want to play other games shooting games too.
so for now my computer have some kinda cheap graphic card that came with it intel somthing,so the graphics are net impressive at all and some games dont even play at all.
that is what i wnt to ask
if i get the new video card would it improve the movies that i watch on the comp too or it will fix only game graphics?
what card can i get for about 100-150$ ,is it gona ge good for that price or i better not get such a cheap one? and why?
please let me know what to do.
thanks

you have to watch your psu cause my sony only has like a 200W power supply
you will see improments in your game and maybe some DVDs

i have a 9800pro for sale and i live in MA wow lol.

i was reading about computer geting hot, why is that bad what is it going to slow down the performance?
how much you selling for$

overheating will cause restarts random shut downs, and underclocks, and poor performnace

you may need to clear the dust, blow air in the fans, clean the wires and what not.

im selling it 100 dollars all stock, you can buy the refurb version for 116 but that doesnt come with all the cables, drivers, manuals, and DVI-Dsub adapter :D

so my computer shuts doun and restarts when i tried to play some games, so is that because of over heating or bad video card? how to fix that over heating?
iwill look around for the video card.

it could be cause of overheating or your video card just cant take it

i will negotiate price if you are interested

ok just give me some more info about that card and where in ma do you live?would your card match my comp?

Your current graphics are integrated onto your motherboard (the big board where the components connect together).
This is poor. A dedicated card such as a 9800 would be good.
I think your PSU (power supply unit) will be fine as it powers a 3gh cpu which shows your psu is half decent.

If you buy a card, look on www.newegg.com

Morgster (Im New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom