Need Guidance on build ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's my point though. i know you mentioned before that you are somewhat biased towards nvidia and ofcourse you're entitled to your opinion, i'm just trying to show you that even if you phrase it differently, what you said was incorrect.

sorry polaroid, for sorta hijackin your thread :sweat:, so Fox, if we continue to talk, let's just move it to PM's before da mods come :p.

No, No, Please use this thread as you like ;D, I was just getting the popcorn :D

Anyways,

Total for Memory Express : $ 1,685.13 (Shipping: Free) (GST : $ 80.24)

Total for Newegg : $ 1,656.08 (Shipping: $ 70.00) (GST: $ 80.00)

Total for NCIX : $ 1,742.49 (Shipping: $ 46.52) (GST: $ 82.98) (Enviromental Fee : $ 12.00)

So...which one should i go with guys? o_O

NCIX will price match whoever, so use them to get the lowest prices between the three. ;)

I would like to retract my previous statement and announce that I am no longer completely bias towards nVidia, Also, I would like to retract the statement that nVidia usually handles AA better than ATI, as I can not prove that for anything in the GTX series above a GTX275. In fact, it would appear the opposite is true (Especially considering price).

I would like to also thank Muffin Man, who, really did not even do much, just called me out and I ended up researching to prove my point and I ended up doing just the opposite, so Thanks for that.

Also, I will now return this thread to the usual topic now that my mistake has been corrected (One I actually made twice)

Polaroid...... If i can I always use NCIX. Just for their short shipping times alone.. Newegg took over 2weeks to get me a psu, ncix takes less than a week for a whole system in boxes.

NCIX needs to revamp their site, I hate their search/catagory layout and their pictures... I use egg for that;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom