Need Expert advice on on PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use RivaTuner to dull the fans down. Besides, since it's newegg reviewers we're talking about, they probably want their machine just slightly louder than off. ;)

It should be fine, it won't wake everyone up.

i vowed to never buy a stock pc or laptop ever again considering the last one i bought that was "highly recommended cant play a single game in full screen on a 17" monitor.

im building a computer not only for a good machine, but for a learning experience also

Go to Staples.com and look at their hp laptops :) Im a Staples Resident Easy Tech and Ive got a tower for 629 with a quad core and 6 gbs of ram

Very strange, verging on spam....

Glad you have joined the dark side chief building your own computer is brilliant as you not only save money now as parts are usually cheaper then a prebuilt, you also have our support if anything goes wrong and will feel much more competent on the pc, thirdly people seem really impressed by it like its near impossible to actually do when it actually only takes 15-30 mins for a veteran pc builder.

well, i am no expert, but im also in your same exact position. im a noob PC builder and ive almost finished my first computer. I have have had an systems engineer give me great advice when it comes to an OS. Depending on your money situation (as for me being broke) i went with the new Windows 7 RC. www.microsoft.com search windows 7 Rc. Its like the new windows. Supposed to be real good and consumes less memory than the windows vista. But if ur willing to spend money id go with the windows vista 64 bit. As long as the specs on your computer are up to par, you should have no problem running this OS and its definetly my favorite OS. very easy to use and very noob friendly.

Vista home premium 64 bit (OEM edition). There is windows 7 RC out atm which is the final beta before windows 7 is released and has virtually all the features, there is an ongoing thread about it here. Its free and better then vista in most ways, it is however a beta so can be less stabe then the official release and it does have a deadline which will stop you from being able to use it, after which you will need to buy a copy and install over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom