Need CPU help. please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flame2hand

Baseband Member
Hello, Well lets just get to it, i have a Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5200 and i was like wow, this thing is slow, and not knowing computers that well i just upgraded the ram, i have 4gb ram now and still is not really fast, then i looked at the possessor, and this is what i found, AMD C-50 Processor 1.00 GHz. and i was like, wtf. thats not good, (Well i think its not.) so i was wondering if any1 out there could help me find a new one that i can upgrade to. I would really like a dual core, because most games call for that. and it should be fast enough for me.

Thanks so much for you time,
Flame2hand

P.S, i don't have money to buy a new mother board, so please don't suggest that. thanks again.

at first i was all like, ooohhhh shhheeeeeeeettt!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i have to comment and then i got scared because of the possessor because i've read harry potter and junk but then i see amd 1. 0 jigahertz and i was like daaayum thats so slow son. wtf mate? ^^

and then BAM hit me right in the face

you can't upgrade the cpu or the motherboard of a laptop. oh SNAP, flame2hand. if you want an upgrade you have to go ALL OUT and buy a whole new laptop because you are out of options without a real budget, yo.

at first i was all like, ooohhhh shhheeeeeeeettt!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i have to comment and then i got scared because of the possessor because i've read harry potter and junk but then i see amd 1. 0 jigahertz and i was like daaayum thats so slow son. wtf mate? ^^

you can't upgrade the cpu or the motherboard of a laptop. oh SNAP, flame2hand. if you want an upgrade you have to go ALL OUT and buy a whole new laptop because you are out of options without a real budget, yo.
Dude, I lold.

Lol, thanks. That comment made my day. So there really is no way to upgrade? Because, I don't have that kind of money. But i guess i could save some, what would you guys recommend with a 500$ budget, i would like to be able to at lest play skyrim on high/mid.

Back
Top Bottom