need big help

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes a router will work if you have highspeed connected to one computer..

its pretty much plug and play.

connect your cable modem to the router. then the router will split the connection between the computers connected via wire, and laptops and other computer connected wirelessly...

wire is much much better... and i wouldn't recommend connecting a desktop wirelessly.. unless you only do mild surfing. if you use p2p networks or torrents or game online, then you'll definitely want to be connected via wire.

for laptops that don't do gaming or what i mentioned above, wireless connection is good enough.

as for monitor and OS.. i donno..

You could prbly get a much cheaper case and power supply (i didn't look at the link) then 100 bucks. Im assuming budget here. So the build these fine techies have posted. Will do just awsome for your needs. And even better.
As for monitor. A CRT is cheap to buy, and most newer ones produce good picture. But they cost a **** ton to ship. While LCD's are limited at the more you spend, the bigger and better image you get. And they look sleek, sexy, ect. And are light.

I have yet to upgrade from my trusty HP CRT. It performs better then my dads 21" lcd. His is all show, no go.

ya $100 does seem like a lot..

BUT.. a decent powersupply goes for around $50, and a decent case will go for around $50 as well.. maybe even more... so $100 seems fair in the end...

if u dont mind the socket 939 interface try the gigabyte GA K8N-SLI not for overclockers but cheap feature complete and very stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom