need advice/recommendations for budget build($500 budget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gf's cool with the bright green lights and what not, go for the XION cuz they look too sick for words. Otherwise, I own the centurion 5 and it has incredible airflow and looks really good with a blue fan, not over dramatically bright, and it has a very simplistic cool look.

well she wants a colorful pc so thats why im lookin more towards the xion.
and if i get the centurion i will have to my case fans.
i also might get the tracers so it will make things more colorful.

The centurion, imo, looks really sweet when internally lit. I personally am not so crazy about the whole "light up the whole desk thing" but I know I am the minority.

The centurion, imo, looks really sweet when internally lit. I personally am not so crazy about the whole "light up the whole desk thing" but I know I am the minority.

im with you..im not an led person, my case has only one blue led fan that actually looks nice and thats it.

this is for my gf so shes different.

thanks maroon...
ill prolly get the 8400 then since she wont really be gaming although i might get the 1650 pro just in case she does.
does the 8400gs make a really big diff in watching movies than the ati card?

I think the hot pink interior would look cool... if I get some extra time, maybe I will mod one of my old cases.... paint exterior flat black, and interior neon pink.... ebay it.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom