Need Advice With Getting A New PSU

Dragour

Beta member
First time posting on a tech forum, I am not very savvy when it comes to tech knowledge so please go easy on me.
Lately I have been getting kernel-power errors which cause my Pc to reboot (so far always when in a video game). After searching google it seems the problem is caused by the PSU for many possible reasons. I haven't upgraded my Pc in a long time and I run regular scans etc so hopefully it is the PSU, but I don't know much or anything about how to buy a new one that fits for my system.
I'll try provide as much information as needed but I might also need directions to find that information =P

You need to post your system specs in full, and what game you're playing. Another thing is to test load temps on both GPU and CPU then report with those too.

These are the system specs I could find, if there's more then could you tell me where to access it?
Also don't know how to test the GPU and CPU temperature, in forums people mention tons of different applications to download but I don't know what I can trust
At the time of the constant reboots I was playing Fallout 4, it has run smoothly without problems for almost a year

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DRAGOUR-PC
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model H81M-S2H
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F1, 8/19/2014
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name Dragour-PC\Dragour
Time Zone New Zealand Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 11.9 GB
Available Physical Memory 6.76 GB