n lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHNMAN

Banned
it is a software package u can find it on google if u type in n lite and its not thew acne ones tha come up first

it alow's you to slipstream updates and service packs into your copy of xp, It also alow's you to slipstream custom drivers and remove things you don't want from the install.

you can also remove things, such as games, calculator...other miscelaneous stuff, tweaks, specify admin user names and passwords, static ip addresses and such.

Basically everything that is installed can be optionally removed.
For example, when I used it I added in custom boot loaders, login screens and shell themes and took out things like Joystick driver support because im never planning on using it.
Also took out automatic updates and accessability options because I don't need them either.

It basically just allows you to slim it down slightly and unattended setup if you enter your settings in N Lite.

Best feature by far has to be the ability to remove IE and add firefox.. however I didn't just in case I ever needed to use it for certain websites, but I certainly limited its use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom