Milan

In Runtime
Case
Mobo
CPU
PSU
Memory
Hard Drive
thats all that i have planned for so far and only the case, mobo, and psu are purchased as of right now. i plan to go with a 7800 video card. im having trouble deciding on what OD to go with. i need a dvd burner just not sure on what to go with. maybe you guys could throw out a few suggestions. i also might just go with the 4400+ cpu to save about $300.

That will be one powerful system. Perhaps if you do save another $300.00 you'd consider another Gig of RAM, because that is the one thing that I would change in your set-up. As for DVD burners Lite-On, LG, and NEC are all good.

GoodNews101 said:
That will be one powerful system. Perhaps if you do save another $300.00 you'd consider another Gig of RAM, because that is the one thing that I would change in your set-up. As for DVD burners Lite-On, LG, and NEC are all good.
yes i do plan on going with another gig of ram but that will be a little later. right now i want to get the basic stuff and then add on a little later (ie another hd, more ram, another od, ect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom