My Supposed "Gaming PC"

It's not a bad start honestly. Upgrade the RAM to 8GB 1600 as soon as you can, because prices are increasing quick on DDR3. The best card you could get for 160 is this.
Newegg.com - EVGA 01G-P4-3656-KR GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST Superclocked 1GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card

If you gained another 40 bucks you could get a GTX 760 which is much better.

Without a complete motherboard/CPU upgrade your only other options would be to make sure you have a quality PSU (Corsair/Seasonic/Antec) in your machine and last but should really be first an SSD.

Oh and that card you linked...i just buy it and slap it on, right?
And will it run flawlessly if I do so...unless there's something else that I need to be aware of.

If you buy it you'll have to uninstall your AMD Catalyst/video drivers first, then take the 7770 out, then install the 650ti Boost, and install the Nvidia drivers. Other than that, should be fine unless there are case or PSU limitations.

let's say there are case limitations, can I mexican my way past that? Also, PSu...i'm guessing you mean power supply? If so, that's a Diablotek PHD Series 450 Watt ATX Power Supply

Back
Top Bottom