My soon to be new pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

av8706

Solid State Member
Already have Keyboard, mouse, moniter (not hdtv but dvi compatible), and sound card.

case mobo gpu cpu
ram
hdd
dvd burner
os

Now is there anything missing in this setup to make it work right?
ex: needs more cooling components, needs a better power supply, motherboard won't fit in case...etc

Try posting links to all your stuff, that way we can go to new egg and read all the specs. Plus it's hard to read when it's that small.

I've built a computer with the same chipset as your mobo and I was happy with the performance. That is a micro-ATX motherboard, if I am not mistaken. This is just my personal view, but I would go with an ATX board if I was going to put in a video card and not use the onboard graphics. Nice cpu.

Regards,
DeeJay

may I suggest this for the CPU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819105015
the mobo is normal ATX. Your good with that one... but it does have integrated graphics, so you will have to go into the bios and set the first video as PCI-e when you finally get it built. I personal,ly go for a board now that does NOT have on board if I know I'm building with a card in mind...

I suggest the opty for the CPU, only becase of the L2 Cache. it's one 1mb, vice 512kb... better performance over all and a few bucks cheaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom