My new build, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidsteve

Daemon Poster
ok just to start off i want to thank the people who have helped over the past few weeks with questions i had.

i have one more question

will these parts work with each other, my hart is set on these parts so i will not change my mind on suggestions and i'm getting it bit by bit so this is why i am asking, i dont want to get to the building stage and the DVD's dont work or the cpu dosent fit

firstley you want the mobo for connecters (well duh what would everything fit in to)
not to over priced and got all the stuf i need (i hope)

ECS A770M-A AMD770+SB600 (AM2+) Motherboard - Aria Technology

next the cpu, picked this because i'm not ocing, its set at 2.2ghz and its a ok price

AMD Phenom Quad 9500 2.2GHz (Retail AM2+) - Aria Technology

next the ram, DDR2 800, getting 4x 1GB so i'l be haveing 4GB worth of ram

Patriot 2GB PC2-6400 C4 Extreme Performance (2x1GB) - Aria Technology

next the HDD, 2x 500GB SATA seagate drives so a total of 1TB

500GB Seagate Barracuda SATA2 32MB ST3500320AS 7200RPM - Aria Technology

then for the power, 600W at £47 is not to bad its better then the 400W £12.50 one i have now

Xilence 600W Gaming Edition PSU - Aria Technology

next the graphice, i dont want the best in the world, i dont want SLI or CF so i looked at ATI seen there cards have been good to me in the past (3 pc upgrades all with ATI)

Sapphire Radeon HD 3850 256MB PCI-E - Aria Technology

next is the DVD drives and card reader i'll just put the links

DVD-RW
Samsung SH-S203 20X DVDRW - SATA - Black - Aria Technology

DVD-ROM
LITEON 16x48x DVD-ROM SATA Black - Aria Technology

Card reader
17in1 Int. Card Reader Black - Aria Technology

Thanks for any replays and rember i want to know if these will work togeather

Yep. Looks compatible. But you will need more sata cables. A total of 4. The mobo only comes with one. I am not sure if the drives come with them or not, the site doesn't say. Also, I know you are not taking suggestions, but for the price, the Phenoms really suck.

i'll take them points, if i need more SATA cables i'll go buy them

as for the cpu sucking i dont realy mind AMD chips have been good so far so i'm just going with the flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom