My new build

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
Step son needed a new system BUT he was FAR from worthy of my buying him a brand new system..... SO I built ME a brand new system LOL And he got the 4670k but anyhow had a few issues. SO wanted to love the new MB as I was getting a ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 but it came in DOA, Not so much as a flicker so RMA it was, However a friend who insisted on ASUS as I have used many many times got a ASUS TUF Z390-Pro Gaming Motherboard and it worked well so I replaced the ASRock with one of those and it's working flawlessly so far, For the CPU I went with the i7-9700K Coffee Lake and G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3600 and also upgraded the SSD to a SAMSUNG 860 EVO 1TB as I like the extra space and reused the rest. So far so good and the MB has LED'S that I only see through the fans LOL (No window on my case) OH I also picked up a CORSAIR Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition seeing my case also has a plce to put the rad built into the top of it. Not the best PC built but plenty for my uses and still games great. Now to see what GPU I may get, The GTX970 is still holding it's own for now so I may wait to see what comes after the 20xx nvidia cards seeing how many negative reviews I am seeing on them.

Back
Top Bottom