My New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
I haven't ordered the parts yet, because i wanted you guys to have a look at what i have come up with.

Coolermaster Centurion 5 II SPECIAL EDITION with Red.. | Ebuyer.com (CASE+PSU)

Intel Core i3 2100 3.10GHz Socket 1155 3MB L3 Cache.. | Ebuyer.com (CPU)
Asus P8H61-M Intel H61 Motherboard mATX Revision 3.0.. | Ebuyer.com (MOTHERBOARD)
Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard.. | Ebuyer.com (HARD-DRIVE)
LiteOn iHAS224 24x DVD±RW DL RAM &amp.. | Ebuyer.com ( DVD-ROM)

Samsung SyncMaster E1920N LCD TFT 18.5" VGA Monitor | Ebuyer.com(MONITOR)

G-Skill 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333MHz RipjawsX Memory Kit.. | Ebuyer.com (RAM)

What do you guys think, I will be ordering this by friday, hopefully. My budget is around £500-£530, As i have Some bill's to pay. I know i havent added a GPU, but i will get one prolly, in a few weeks, (Hoping to get this Aprentership) :)

Thanks!

CoolerMaster PSUs aren't really that good. I would rather go with a Corsair or Antec. Also, the HAF line is excellent.

The RipJaws X line is excellent as well.

I have almost the same setup as you. Works great!

Other than the case and PSU that I recommended above, you are good to go.

Ah sweet, I dont think theres any other Cases/PSU combo's on there, but i shall have alook.

I really like that case to, I wonder if they would Swap the PSU for a diffrent one...Mhm

*EDIT*

The cpu i picked outm apprently has garbage graphics? I will be playing W.O.W Minecraft, and mybe MW2 on it

Would the CPU beable to handle this? I may, if i can, spend an extra £60, to get the intel core i5, Quadcore CPU right?

Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme Revision 2!

So, im planning on getting one, instead of having a stock cooler for once, Im just wondering, will it fit inside the Coolermaster Centurion 5 II Case?

And, will it Keep my CPU cooler?

Aftermarket coolers do a better job than stock on cooling. I suggest Scythe or Xigmatek. There's others as well, but the ones I use most.

Ahh, alright, well i might go for the Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme Revision 2, Alot of people use this cpu cooler apprently? lol

Will this fit inside the case i picked out, Coolermaster Centurion 5 II Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom