My first build was finished, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he has a good manual that shows the power connectors on the mobo; especially the connector for the power/reset/leds.
These companies make nice boards, but then they put out inferior manuals.......
* It seems the P/S are very poor too........

take it all apart and start all over. I would recruit a friend who knows quite a bit about computer hardware

These are my steps;

1.Put spacer into the case.

2.Put mobo corresponding to the holes where spacer lay down.

3.Put washer ( here they call, or O-ring which made from rubber or plastic and have a hole for put them into screw) into screw and put them into the mobo's holes.

4.Put the CPU + AS5 + Heatsink/Fan and plugged cable to CPUFan's connector.

5.Put 24 pins connector to mobo and 4 pins connector to ATX 12V power connector.(or they also connected on mobo before I put CPU I'm not sure, but I'm sure I didn't plugged Power cord or open it.).

6.Put ATA 100/133 cable to IDE1 and plugged the other side to my HD, including 4 pins from power supply. It empty.

7.Do the same 6 with Floppy disk and DVD Rom. I don't have SATA right now.

8.Plugged all remaining Fan's cable into 4 pins from PSU.

9.Put the Power LED, Power Switch, HDD LED, and Reset Switch into JFP1 connector. I'm not sure they are in the right position.

10.Plugged cable from my LCD into DVI port on mobo, My mobo is K8NGM2-FID that included 2 port for LCD, VGA and DVI.

11.Plugged cordless Keyboard/Mice into USB port on mobo.

12.Plugged power cord to behind of PSU and turn switch on, also adjust to 115V.

13.Open Front switch on case, I noticed everything such as, fan, PSU's fan, Power LED, HDD LED, CPU's Fan, works, but my screen shown message "no signal, check cable" something like that.
I also didn't heard short Beep which is signal from Bios.

That's all.

I will unplug all and start again. Help me please.

Thanks for all help and comments.

Try resetting your bios chip using a jumper on the motherboard or by removing the battery for 5 minutes. I had a similar problem on a new build and resetting the bios was all that was needed.

I try to open it before take all over and start again. Then, it work for a while, CPU's fan and other fans running, and shut down. Why??? I didn't changed anything.

I run with only CPU, RAM, my mobo has a sound on, but It doesn't had Beep sound :(

That's mean I didn't installed CPU properly???

Did you try reseting the cmos. An easy fool proof way is to:

1. Open the case.

2. Take out the shiny silver battery.

3. Go take a dump or something lol.

4. Replace the battery.

5. Turn the computer back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom