Well these are the components i would like to use to build my computer
Storage- Seagate Sata 250Gb $75
CPU- Intel E8400 2.4Ghz 8mb cache $209
Ram- DD2-800 1Gb x 2 Kingston $59
Video card- Gigabyte Nvidia 9800GT $199
Motherboard- Gigabyte ER45-Ds3 $149
Casing- Cooler Master 690 $115
1. do i need to install my own BIOS onto the motherboard or is it included already
2. I have my old computer and i was wondering if i plug in my c drive do i still need to install windows XP? or would it still boot normally
3. for my motherboard if it doesn't have a VGA for my monitor how do i receive images?
4. should i wait till Intel i7 to come out so that dual core would be cheaper?
1. well long story short, my mum made my brother ****ed off and so he kinda literally ripped out his VGA port, and now he wants to fix it. So i looked around and tried to find a alternate solution. I think, but not very sure, that there is a slight on reviving his comp because have a look at http://ssa.tm.agilent.com/e5052b/man.../rearpanel.png
He still have number 15 left (the greenish blue color port) is that port for monitors? because if it is i would want to try find an adapter for it so the computer can be still used.
2. Is setting up a water cooling kit easy? because i wanna try install it into my comp. Any recommendations? If its too hard don't worry then =P
~any comment would be a help thank you~