Multi-monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
well carnage you are wrong because i am using the onboard and a seperate GPU and i have three monitors hooked up to it and they are all working so he should be able to use the onboard GPU and a seperate GPU at the same time.

I was always told you couldn't run GPU/onboard... Heck, my onboard on this HP I'm running on right now doesn't display my onboard, becaue my PCI-E card disabled it automatically.

If you fancy building a new system you can buy yourself a abit an-m2 HD as it's onboard supports output to 3 monitors an you can tweak the ammount of ram it uses, sadly its onboard isn't that great with DX10 but if you are happy with DX9 an XP you should be alright.

I was always told you couldn't run GPU/onboard... Heck, my onboard on this HP I'm running on right now doesn't display my onboard, becaue my PCI-E card disabled it automatically.

im not trying to argue with you or anything but im just stating what i know because thats how i have my computer set up!

What do you need to do to use Dual Monitor like be able to view one application in one monitor and another in the other monitor. I used a laptop and connected it to the monitor but when i press "FN + F8" the screen goes to the monitor and the laptop turns dark.

What do you need to do to use Dual Monitor like be able to view one application in one monitor and another in the other monitor. I used a laptop and connected it to the monitor but when i press "FN + F8" the screen goes to the monitor and the laptop turns dark.

Configure it within Windows display properties so you set the other monitor to "extend my windows desktop onto this monitor."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom