Msn Messenger/windows Xp Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

janis

Solid State Member
can anyone help me please, as I have broadband I sometimes leave my computer on for long periods of time when Im not using it, but when I come back there are people who have seen me on one of the messengers as being online, I have dis-abled windows xp messenger, and I have set the msn messenger not to open unless I open it, but nothing seems to work, my friends think im ignorant because I dont answer their messages, but they dont seem to understand thatI havent actually put the messenger service on, any help appreciated very much.

this isnt the right section to post this in :p but your settings for msn messenger might be set to auto sign in and start up on windows. Go into msn messenger choose tools then options and look through all the check boxes for anything which means it`ll log you in automatically. Do the same for windows messenger, and if your just clicking the X to close down msn it only minimizes it to the system trey you have to choose file exit.

did you try the tools>option?perferences>and uncheck all the boxes, heres a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom