MSI K8N Neo4-F and Sata150

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenkiSX

Baseband Member
Yeah Im having alot of trouble installing Windows it keeps saying that it can find any hard drives installed in my computer. Im not sure what to do :( I've heard that I have to put drives onto a floppy to get it to work, the motheboard came with a floppy and i put it in and try to upload it during the windows installation and it still does it, so know im at a lost.

are you hitting F6 at the VERY beginning of windows installation...basically when the screen first turns blue with the setup is when you need to hit F6.

This is something you could simply search on here or google for as this has been covered many times

I have been doing that. And even after I do that and select the drives it will still say and cant find my harddrive. The hardrive is thier because th bios list it inder the third primary.

How did you do it? What sata think did you put it in on the motherboard? And also in the bios where does it recognize it?

Thank you for those that tryed to help. :) . I finally figured things out, lol mostly guessed things out, but things are looking alright for right now. Windows XP is installing and so far things are going ok. Now I only hope for the best.

Since I had a OEM harddrive it didnt come with anydisk. So I went to the website and got them and then everything pretty much went smooth from thier. Lol. But now I cant find the cd to install the DSL Modem. :( . So I cant go online on it yet.

EDIT: :p Im not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom