msi or gigabyte 6800gs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay first thing tomorrow morning i'm going to order my 6800 gs... and my question is, which brand should i get... msi, or gigabyte..... i really wanted the evga but its no longer on newegg... and no i'm not willing to use another site other than newegg.... i know its not much hastle.. but newegg's location is not too far from where i'm at... and i want my parts fast, cuz they usually come in the next day....

anywho, thanks!

here's the spiel with me:

i'd say MSI because my Gigabyte motherboard gave me the finger so i don't trust my money with gigabyte anymore.

i'd say Gigabyte because the only MSI product that i've used (GeForce 4 Ti 4400) also gave me the finger a month after i bought it.

So, i'd say neither. wait for the eVGA's to go back in stock.

its not that its not in stock.. its just not on the site period.. and if i don't buy it as soon as possible... i WILL spend the money.. so i must buy asap

well the msi 6800 gs was ordered today at 7:02 am, i expect it will be delivered tuesday due to martin luther king day... :) i can't wait for then!! finally gonna play cs source at more than 20 fps...

good choice. I also recieved the finger from a gigabyte motherboard: twice. I have my MSI motherboard and am a happy camper. And that's how I feel about that.

Ryan

hrmm already step 5 on new egg... so awesome.. and i just called ups and the teleprompter said they'll be delivering regular schedule on monday! so i'm very excited because i have school off!! i can't wait!

by the way... to the person above me... how is fear running for you with that 6800 gs... i'm very curious

now here's the better question now that i'm getting it soon... how would i install this??? uhh... just install the drivers then go to bios and change from onboard to the 6800gs??? or do i gotta uninstall the drivers for the onboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom