Mousepad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenkiSX

Baseband Member
I was just wondering how important a mousepad is. Are they mouse pads that you can buy that will make the mouse work better or that or better for gaming? Just a curious questions, because sometimes the mouse on my current computer will start going all over the place on the screen and Im thinking its because of this crappy mousepad I have.

yeah believe it or not some people take the mousepad pretty seriously. If you are an extreme gamer, then you should probably invest in mousepads with specialized surfaces for optical/laser mouses. I think popular mousepads with gamers are IceMats, fUnc pads (im getting one of htese myself), rat padz and steelmats ? im not that serious with it. those premium pads i listed above usually run from 20 to 30 bucks

I have a Logitech optical mouse, I don't know what kind. Im not to worry about it because Im giving this computer to my brother and im building the one in my sig once all the parts get in (by thursday hopefully).

if you are looking into some good mouses, i just got a brand new logitech mx510 mouse and i haven't used it yet but i hear good things about it.

Yeah once I get more money Im planning on buying a good one, for now I just orderd a keyboard and mouse combo. But If a mousepad makes a diffrence I want to get a really ncie one to. Im planning on playing some RTS games and FPS games so the mouse is important.

ooo you live in nc, because my frend told me that they sell funcpads for 10 bucks at this pc cafe in nyc, however if you are serious about it you may want to spend like 20 for the steelmat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom