Which Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blenderbeta

Baseband Member
I traded my DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert for a Asus A8N 32-SLI-Deluxe reciently and I was wondering if I made a good choice. My processor is an Athlon 64 X2 4400+. I do enjoy pushing this to it's limits, but I also enjoy stability. The guy I traded with would trade back at any time.

So to my Question:

Asus A8N 32-SLI-Deluxe or DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert?

ASUS only becuase the Expert is known to be very buggy in some cases...

The Asus 32-SLI-Delux is a rock solid Motherboard.

Asus is pretty stable as he said and will work in overclocks and does pretty well for both intel and amd [in you'r case its an amd compitable so.. amd lol] , But sometimes it has problems with extra options, asus likes to lock what they find as 'un-needed' in some mobos to prevent the end-user from ruining his rig [its a good thing but bad at once, anyway its not like it in all of their mobos.... Gigabyte are though lol.. stupid gigabyte are control freaks]

the dfi has a name for overclockers, as i did not own one in my life i can't give an exact opinion over it, just what i heard is that the DFI brand mobo's usualy enable you to use the limits of every part of you'r rig [but thats only if you'r an overclocker lol]

And as he said... it's pretty buggy at times.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom