Monitor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksingler

In Runtime
Yo guys, havent been posting much since i built my pc(which is running really great).

Anyway, I have money again, and I want to buy a new monitor, a 19" one, this 15" is doing fine for CS, but I just want to upgrade to a 19", plus this 15" is gray and doesnt match my black/blue theme i have going :). Anyway.. Im thinking of this monitor..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824002248

Is it me, or is the color not "black-black"? Anyway.. what you guys think? maybe that or a viewsonic one?

Thanks
K-

Doesnt have to be crt, but I'd like it to be since people say lcd are not good for gaming unless they its 2ms or lower, i dunno, and I only have 250 bucks right now, so 200ish for monitor, and 40ish for new headset.

LCDs do ghost no matter what. The gaming quality on them isnt close to what a CRT is so I would get a CRT. LCDS are better for viewing text and stuff and they are better on your eyes and take up less space. But CRTS give you more vivid color and no ghosting.

yeah, i think im going to go w/ the CRT, what do you guys think of that NEC though? or would you recommend a different 19"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom