Moniter suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

naash

Baseband Member
I am thinking of buying a moniter and I need model and brand suggestions.

I think any where 19 -22" size will be fine and I am willing to spend around $300.

Must have things

usb ports (2 or more)
PC/mac both compatibility

Other features which are nice to have:

rotation logitude and horizontal so that I view some word documents in full without scrolling down

height adjustment, up and down and angle view

speakers

high resolution

I am not willing to pay for the features like HDMI or webcam but it is ok if they come free any way.

^even for a 20" monitor with all those features is going to cost probably more then 300.

1)why do you need the usb ports, 2 why do u need it to go up and down,3 just buy some ****** *** speakers from walmart.

once you answer those questions all recommend something.

Brand wise samsung is the best, dells are good also (if im not mistaken they are just re branded samsungs)

You can have a look at the Samsung 2253BW with 1680x1050, 2ms, 300 cd/m2, 1000:1. And the price for this monitor is under $300.

I will be using my notebook to connect to moniter.

Notebook has just 2 USBs and I need USB for printer, external hard drive, mouse, USB thumb drive etc.

I am mostly interested in a moniter with USBs and height adjustments, rest is nice to have as I don't to pay extra to have those features.

i was looking threw some monitors for you and i found this:

http://www.ncix.com/products/index....TY-BF&manufacture=LG Electronics&promoid=1058

Looks like a great deal (my 226bw samsung that has around the same spec's was $360) im not sure if it will move up and down, and i doubt that you can turn the monitor to portrait instead of landscape but it is a good deal. Also i can't find any nice monitors that have either of those features. by what i seen none of the good lg monitors do, and no samsungs do. If you really want i'll do a really good sweep threw of all the 22" monitors at ncix but that lg is the best on there for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom