Monarch Versus Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaderpro

Fully Optimized
Myself and "the deceived" have noticed lately that monarchcomputers.com is cheaper than newegg on some items. Just want to start a debate in regards to service, shipping, and delivery rates. As well, of course, pricing. So, if you've used both or one of these companies, post your thoughts, because it appears monarch is beating newegg lately, in some categories.

Comparisons:

-Evga 7800gtx with BF2:
Newegg: $529
Monarch: $495

-Antec P180 Case:
Newegg: $135
Monarch: $119

-Athlon 3700:
Newegg: $279
Moanrch: $269

Ocz Modsteam 520w PSU:
Newegg: $125
Monarch: $94

Things like hard drives, mboards and memory were similarly priced, and newegg had the vx924 lcd substantually cheaper. Just want people to know there's another option out there that might save them some money.

I also feel that newegg is easier to use than monarch and it definatley has more products to offer. Cheers.

newegg is quick and has good tech support and response times...that's why I'll go with sometimes regardless if they are $5 maybe $10 more expensive.

I generally check, newegg, zipzoomfly, mwave.com and go right up to the checkout process and see which one is more expensive after taxes and shipping is applied

also one time monarch has 130 dollars for an eVGA 6600GT pcie. for about a month sale. newegg 154 dollars...yup yup yup, but newegg has a really nice RMA service, just got my RMAed 9800pro very very nice shipping my card out on last friday. got to them tuesday(monday labor day) processoed the same day. shippping out on wedsneday and got here friday, this is with standard shipping

i dont like the overall website design of monarch. newegg is more organized. and less confusing and crowded up. monarch doesnt have a good advance search tool where you can select the difference selections. do you guys konw what i mean? like if you look at the memory section you can choose what CL how big, how much. etc etc. but monarch you cant, you just select what company or view all

I also feel that newegg is easier to use than monarch and it definatley has more products to offer. Cheers.
yup yup yup

PZEROFGH said:
i dont like the overall website design of monarch. newegg is more organized. and less confusing and crowded up. monarch doesnt have a good advance search tool where you can select the difference selections. do you guys konw what i mean? like if you look at the memory section you can choose what CL how big, how much. etc etc. but monarch you cant, you just select what company or view all
yup yup yup

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom